Lock Talk is your source for all things lock-related. No lock topic is too tough for Barry Donovan.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Welcome to Lock Talk!

Hello fellow lock enthusiasts.

Today is a special day. With the launch of Lock Talk, I hope to foster open and honest discussions about pressing lock quandaries. With much turmoil in the lock industry these days, we have a lot of work ahead for all of us at the Lock Talk family.

What can you look forward to?

Podcasts.
Promotional events with Todd Michaels. (more information later about booking me)
Q&A Sessions.
Special call-in events.

And much, much more!

Todd

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for years for someone to start a quality Blog devoted to locks. Lock knowledgeable and good looking. That is a sexy combo. I look forward to your future postings with anticipation.

10:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am waiting to discuss the turmoil in the lock industry, that is the greatest concern to me. After all who knows more about the turmoil than lockies.
Please post your biggest concern for youself (as a locksmith).
Mine is I can't get Saranac beer,I have to suffer through other local beers.

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home